Monday, July 21, 2014

Cupcake Party Boo Boo card

I made a mistake with this card and didn't catch it until I'd already shipped them AND used them for my classes this month.  I usually mark my retired embossing folders (well any Big Shot stuff) with an R, and I somehow missed marking the Striped Scallop embossing folder from the Spring/Occasions Catalog....so embarrassing!  A big thank you to anyone who decided to go ahead and take the card in the swap.  If I'd noticed my error, I would have used the Fancy Fan embossing folder, and it would have highlighted the scallop-y goodness too.




  Stamps-Cupcake Party
  CS/Ink-WW, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
  Accessories- rhinestones, modern label punch, WW cotton ribbon, oval, cupcake, 2-3/8 scallop, 2 inch circle punches,    dimensionals, Daffodil Delight candy dots and..... You are going to use the ~Fancy Fan~ embossing folder.

No comments: