Monday, August 12, 2013

September Bunny Buy Halloween Hello and Washi Tape

You're invited to join my new online Stamp Set of the month/Bunny Buy program.  I'll pick a stamp set each month, and you'll get the CLEAR stamp set and 3 completed cards or projects made with the set plus all the instructions (all measurements and a supply list)  for $30.  I will ship the set and cards in a flat rate USPS Priority Mail envelope, so you can join no matter where you live in the U.S.

You sign up for each month separately, so if you don't love one month's offering, you can simply skip that month.  (You may also substitute another set if you have that month's choice.) There is no obligation to continue. However, if you purchase the Bunny Buy for 3 months straight/in a row/consecutively, you will receive $5 off your next month's Bunny Buy.

Payment is due by Paypal no later than the first Friday of the month.  Just email me if you'd like for me to invoice you from my Paypal account. 

(If you'd like to see how I'll write the instructions, click on the Bunny Buy Page at the top and you can see the example I made for August 2013.)

September Bunny Buy...Halloween Hello (and the Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape)

I did 3 projects and just one card for this month since giving treats is the main focus of Halloween.

Set images:

Bats Bag ready for you to add a treat and ribbon

Luminary....battery operated tealight not included
 
 
Inside of witch spinner, flip flop card...



Reese's holder...Reese's not included:

No comments: