Thursday, January 10, 2013

MOJO275 sketch More Amore

So, I'm the last person to make a card with the More Amore Designer Series Paper color scheme, but the MOJO Monday (MOJO275) sketch really helped me decide how to use these pretty papers. I do have a difficult time trying to make a card with "stuff" on it, but I tried.  I need a class to teach me to attach more things to my cards!

The small center heart design was done with a bit of baby wipe ink pad technique...using Pool Party, Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink reinkers. (Shhh....it looks fine with the Real? Red and Primrose Petals in the dsp.) I love the flower from the new flower trim and the Primrose Petals lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit. Locals, I hope you'll enjoy making this card at class next week!




No comments: