Thursday, January 17, 2013

Border framelit waves and Oh, Whale! couple...

First, I apologize, this should have posted right after the other Oh, Whale! card, but I see now that I messed up the date (since it wasn't there).  Since it didn't post, I'm going to post it today-right before the Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Addicts blog hop.  Please come back tomorrow at noon and see our various creations with the Sale-A-Bration offerings.

I think the Happy Whale Clearlit is plenty cute even without he stamp set, so I wanted to make the whales "kiss" by just flipping one of them over.  Easy as pie and fun too.  Our girl has lipstick and a bow too.

For the waves, I used Bashful Blue and Whisper White cut with the Large Scallop Edgelit and used the negative obviously.  They create cartoon-like white caps.  For the Cloudy Day embossing folder, I simply added White Craft ink to the clouds with a sponge dauber and heated to dry the ink. Whale you be mine?


Then, it occurred to me that adding a heart would make the card better, but sadly, the pictures I took next were a little dark.

 
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Crafts by Heidi said...

Darling whale card!! I love it!!!!!